Thursday, May 31, 2012

100 Things to Write a List of 100 About

Actually, it's going to be 100 Things to Write a List of 10 about because I don't think I could come up with a list of 100.  That would take freaking forever!  I don't have that kind of patience and fortitude.  And it's not going to be done all at once.  Totally confused?  Well, probably 10 years ago (or maybe more), somewhere I picked up this list to inspire you to journal.  I think I started it once, but never finished and can't find it anyway.  I happened across the list the other day and thought I'd try it again and create the lists on my blog.  I also decided that I'll do some of them in pictures!  So here's my first list of 10 (in no particular order - except for the first two, they should both be #1!):

10 Things I'm Grateful For:

1.
      Lance, my wonderful husband

2.
My boys!  Kenny and Kelin

3. The rest of my crazy, extended family who is there for me whenever I need them.

4. 
My book club and dinner friends of course!

5.  
                 My education

6. 
                        My job

7.
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate

8.  
Books!!!!!!!!!!

9.
My health

10. 
Each and every new day that I wake up!




Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...