Thursday, June 21, 2012

10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Do you ever see or hear about something and think, "I want to do that someday?"  After all, don't we all have a bucket list these days?  I've been more places than I ever thought I would and been able to do so many fun and exciting things!  There's always more to do though.  So I guess you could call this my bucket list, in pictures.

         1.  Swim with the dolphins


    2.  Skydive


    3.  Experience class IV/V rapids (I've done class III)


















         4.  Visit the west coast (only coast I haven't seen yet)

    5.  Sit in the main grandstand to watch the  Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade


    6.  Kiss my husband at midnight in Times Square (IF I could get him there!)


    7.  See the Egyptian Pyramids


    8.  Take a ride in a hot air balloon


    9.  Learn to play the drums



    10.  Drive through the continental 48 states, on back roads


    ~Peace and love
    Dawn


Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...