Wednesday, June 6, 2012

10 Things I'd Save If My House Were On Fire

Here's my latest installment of "Lists of 10."  This list will exclude people simply because saving lives is not even comparable to saving stuff.  Obviously, there is not one thing in my house that I would save before the precious lives of my husband and kids!  These are the things that, given 5 minutes, I would rush back into my house to save in a fire.  I didn't put them in any particular order.  All of these items have special meaning to me.

1.  All the scrapbooks that I have spent countless hours compiling.  Not sure I could even get these all out of the house in 5 minutes!

2.  My grandma's prayer book.

3.  Kenny and Kelin's baby boxes. Technically, that's 2 items, but how could I save one and not the other???

4.  Box of cards and special letters I've gotten over the years.

5.  My great grandma's heart shaped perfume pin.

6.  My mom's charm bracelet.

7.  Lance's wedding ring.  He doesn't wear it because of his job.  Almost tore his finger off once so that was the end of that.

8.  Lance's dad's watch.

9.  Little Bo Peep book that I had when I was a little girl.

10.  My dresser because it came from my grandma's house.

~Peace


Dawn



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...