Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Grilled Potatoes and Zucchini

I have found a new favorite for the grill!  This was so easy and it turned out delicious.  You could do it on the grill or in the oven.  We didn't want to heat up the house with the oven so we opted for the grill.  I used a link that I pinned, but it didn't really have the full recipe so I improvised.

Ingredients:
2 medium zucchini, quartered and cut into large pieces
2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into chunks
2 medium red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, sliced
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup olive oil
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients together and put in a foil pan and cover that with foil.  Cook on the grill for about 45 min.    That's it! Everyone thought they tasted great.


Looks good already


Hot off the grill!


I topped mine off with a little shredded Parmesan! Yum! 

The only thing I might change is to keep the zucchini out and add it 20 minutes  after the potatoes started cooking.  They were a little too done for my taste.  They were the perfect compliment to our t-bone steak! :)

~Peace
Dawn


Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...