Friday, June 15, 2012

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

I had a little partaaaaay here a couple of nights ago.  Thanks to my girlfriends for spending a fun evening on our patio!  For drinks, I made a Pineapple Lemonade Punch that I had pinned awhile back and the Pampered Chef Cucumber Mojitos.  I know!  Cucumber?  They are seriously good though!  However, I'm focusing this post on the punch.  The recipe is from this blog.  I made it as directed below, but ended up adding 2 more cans of Sprite and a few tablespoons more lemonade mix to make it go a little farther.  It was delicious and I got several compliments on it!  I even added a small shot of Barcardi rum to a glass and that made it all the better! :)  I totally forgot to take any pictures of it though!  Must remember to do that next time!  It looked pretty much like it does on the website except for the ice cubes.  I made the punch several hours ahead of time and then froze some of it in a round silicon mold similar to this one.  When it was time for the party to start I popped the frozen punch cubes out of the mold and put them in the punch.    If you're looking for a great summer drink for a party (either with our without rum), I highly recommend this recipe!

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

1 Cup Countrytime Lemonade mix (or whatever brand you like)
2 Cups cold water
1 can chilled pineapple juice (46 oz.)
2 cans chilled Sprite (or any other brand)

Put it all in a punch bowl and mix.  Slice up a lemon to dress it up a bit.  That's it!  Simple and delicious!  If you'd like a more grown up version, I would suggest adding Barcardi Rum starting with 1 cup, tasting, and adding more as you like.  Be careful not to test too much before your party starts though! :)

~Peace
Dawn

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anonymous! I don't know who leaves the comment unless you type your name at the end of you comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...