Thursday, September 20, 2012

10 Things I Love About Fall!

I haven't done a List of 10 post lately.  Since I mentioned in my last post about how much I love fall, and it officially starts in 2 days,  I thought I'd create a list of 10 reasons for loving it...in pictures. 

1.  Beautiful fall colors

downlopedia.com

2.  Roasting marshmallows, and hot dogs, and just sitting outside with a fire.

lifeinthelostworld.com

3.  Thanksgiving
-love-cartoons.us

4.  Carving Jack-O-Lanterns

reference.yourdictionary.com

5.  Apples.  Apple pie.  Apple crisp.  Apple cobbler.  Applesauce.  Apple cider.

mint.com

6.  Mums in all their colors
thepaintedcottageonline.blogspot.com

7.  Harvest.  My husband probably disagrees with this one since it means working long hours 7 days a week, but there's just a feeling you get when you live on a farm during harvest time.  Love it!

en.wikipedia.org

8.  Pumpkins.  Pumpkin pie.  Pumpkin cake.  Pumpkin fudge. Pumpkin bread. 

en.wikipedia.org

9.  Sweaters!!!!!!  I love it when I can finally start wearing my heavier weight sweaters!

kaboodle.com
 
10.  Fall decorating.  I did take this picture :)  This is sitting in the front of my house. 

 
However, I wish my fall decorating looked like this:
 
front-porch-ideas-and-more.com


Well, there are my top 10 reasons for loving fall.  Seriously, what is there NOT to love about this season?????  It's my favorite season, followed by summer, then winter, and spring is in last place for me.  I know.  Everyone loves spring.  I don't.  It's cold, rainy, windy, and nasty most of the time until about May.  I like the "feeling" of spring...everything's growing, the air is fresh, yadda, yadda, yadda.  You can keep the rest of it though. 

What do you love about fall? 



~Dawn


 
 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Have to agree...also, the "crispness" of waking in the morning. However, I don't get to experience hardly any of these any longer, living in AZ. But when I was a midwest girl...my 10 were probably that too!! Enjoy the fall and hope Lance makes it through the season, too! :) Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine living somewhere that there isn't a true "fall." :( However, when we're freezing our buns here in Il in the middle of winter, I am a little envious of your location! LOL!
    Thanks for the kind comment Amy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...