1. Beautiful fall colors
2. Roasting marshmallows, and hot dogs, and just sitting outside with a fire.
4. Carving Jack-O-Lanterns
5. Apples. Apple pie. Apple crisp. Apple cobbler. Applesauce. Apple cider.
6. Mums in all their colors
7. Harvest. My husband probably disagrees with this one since it means working long hours 7 days a week, but there's just a feeling you get when you live on a farm during harvest time. Love it!
8. Pumpkins. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin cake. Pumpkin fudge. Pumpkin bread.
9. Sweaters!!!!!! I love it when I can finally start wearing my heavier weight sweaters!
However, I wish my fall decorating looked like this:
Well, there are my top 10 reasons for loving fall. Seriously, what is there NOT to love about this season????? It's my favorite season, followed by summer, then winter, and spring is in last place for me. I know. Everyone loves spring. I don't. It's cold, rainy, windy, and nasty most of the time until about May. I like the "feeling" of spring...everything's growing, the air is fresh, yadda, yadda, yadda. You can keep the rest of it though.
What do you love about fall?